Algarve Adventure Surf school in Portugal: Surf course in Arrifana, Monte Clerigo. You want to learn how to surf? Or you want to improve your skills? No problem! We will help you to achieve your goals!
We do not just show you how to surf: We support and coach you individually on your way to become a surfer!
Make the right experiences, learn fast and progress so you can surf yourself in the shortest possible time. Or just socialize with others & enjoy surf fun.
With us you get a higher qualified training because we are more than ordinary surf instructors. All of us teach and live surfing for long years and always try to improve our methods to your benefit.
Besides the technical aspects of surfing it is very important to us that you get to know the real surf spirit: Sharing waves with others, respecting locals and having loads of fun!
• High success rate in short time
• Individual coaching in small groups according to your level (8 surfers max)
• Coaching 2 water-hours daily acc. to newest standards plus theory
• Video feedback*
• Excellent equipment for your personal needs (wetsuit & surfboard)
• Free usage of equipment on course days**
• Highly qualified, multi-lingual surf coaches
• International safety standards & insurance
• Free transport to surf spot possible**
• Flexible course planning: Daily, all-year round
Memer of the AESCV
Surfschool association of the Costa Vicentina since 2008.
All surfcoaches have ISA and FPS (Portugese Surf Federation) licences as surf instructors and lifeguards, academic degrees (Sports Science, Tourism) and years of experience in Surfing, teaching, and lifesaving.
When we are on holidays yes we do go – surfing! – Ok, we also go spearfishing, diving, swimming – simply watermen!
*only with surfcamp- package
**at your own risk, only in accordance with the surf instructor judging your ability and conditions, not in high season and included only if booked with our surf camp
Wir verwenden Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.